Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Email to MP


Here is an Email I sent my MP Gordon Henderson have to fair to Gordon I do send him a lot of emails and he always replies more then can be said of other Politicians I have contacted



Dear Gordon

As my Local MP and a Kent MP I would like to know your opinion on Lauren Southern being refused entry to the UK by Kent Police

Martin Clarke

Stop Press


Just Listened to Nigel Farage on LBC and he agrees with me this is a disgrace and he is due to have a 15 minute interview with Lauren

http://martinclarke.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/exclusive-lauren-southern-breaks.html



Dear Martin



Frankly I had not heard of this woman until you mentioned her, however, having done some quick research I have discovered that she was not refused entry by Kent Police, but by Border Agency staff in Calais who stopped her from entering the UK because on her last visit she was caught distributing racist literature in Luton, including a flyer claiming that “Allah is a Gay God”. It was deemed by the Home Office that her presence in the UK is not conducive to the public good. In the circumstances that is hardly surprising!



Gordon





Gordon

Thank you for your quick response Couple of things calling Allah Gay/Queer is not a crime. Muslims, Left wing activists and many others have called Jesus gay and insult Christians and Jews on a regular basis but nothing is done about that as for the leaflet the only one I can find on Line is the one below which only calls Allah gay none of which is racist. I mentioned Kent Police only because it was mentioned in the interview but I have found on line a leaflet given to Lauren Southern by Kent Police. So the only thing that she could be called is Blasphemous? Yet the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008 abolished the common law offenses of blasphemy and blasphemous libel in England and Wales. So why was she banned the only reason could be she was a Right Wing Anti Muslim Journalist from Canada, using the terrorism act to stop her entering is an abuse of Power which was used for Political purposes. This is becoming more and more common and is not only abuse of power but also stops free speech, which will eventually lead to a totalitarian State. I hope you do something to rectify this injustice










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.