Sunday, October 30, 2016

Tenerife






I am once again at the Flamingo Club Costa Adeje Tenerife. One thing is if you come here expect a workout because everywhere you go are stairs and steep inclines, prices seem to have risen from when we came in February and I mean in Euro's so not the cheap holiday it used to be. I had bought a lot of Euro's a year ago when the pound was very high which I expect it will return. Met several of the Black Guys who sell  stuff on the promenade I quite like them they are hardworking and pleasant. I can very friendly with one of them and if I want anything I ask him.
Bought some Binoculars for the sights but Val keeps asking why am I always looking at the Beach 

The room was not up to the standard of last February so will be having words, still cannot understand why WiFI is not free in these hotels. Nice new Pool side Bar and entertainment Saturday night  was excellent with Magician, Parrots and singer 

Val fancied the Singer well at least she has someone her height




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.