Wednesday, July 13, 2016

She is 102


One of My best friends since school days Mother is now 102 and still lives in her own Home. I hope my friend sits down with his Mothers and do a story of her life. Imagine being born in the First World War and seeing all the changes since then. When she was born there was no TV, No Radio, No prepared meals, No NHS, No Dole and certainly no ridiculous Tax Credits etc. If you did not work you starved, we can read all about this in History books but to have a record of a personal experience is mind blowing. I have not given his or her name as they both may crave privacy? I hope not as I believe she is a marvellous women who receives congratulations from the Queen every birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.