Wednesday, July 27, 2016

JOHN in Hospital

I had a bit of scare yesterday when my Son John was rushed of to hospital with possible pancreatitis. Thankfully this was not the problem they still do not know exactly what is the problem but at 5am he released himself from the Hospital. Good news but why did he come out so early? Well in his ward he had a man next to him who was soiling himself in front of people, the bed opposite him a man was dying plus there was man walking up and down keeping everyone a wake. He the asked a Nurse whether is to be scanned? Answer doubt it but all your test tell us everything is OK.
Now I wonder what happened to caring nurses I expect you will tell me they are overworked at 5am or is John’s experience an isolated incident

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.