Wednesday, May 04, 2016

EastEnders a weird programme

As I have mentioned before this getting old business is not all it is cracked up to be but it has the advantage that I can go to my caravan when ever I want. The Park I am on has a swimming pool so I swim at 8am every morning in the Adult Swim time between 8am till 9am and I have several Bar B Q’s as you can see.



BUT

Because we are in a caravan I sometime have to 
watch those dreadful Soaps Val likes. The worse one has to be EastEnders (Rear Enders as I call it for obvious reasons).  As you most probably realise I do not watch this on a regular basis but I am told is all about the lives of normal London’s East End. Yet after only 5 minutes I found out that there were several Homosexuals, several Lesbians, Transsexuals, Bisexual and an Alcoholic now am I expected to believe that this is meant to be a normal society in the East End ?



Now the  'Integrated Household Survey', the Office for National Statistics, just 1.1% said they were 'gay' or 'lesbian' and 0.4% said they were bisexual.  0.01% of the population are Transsexual. So EastEnders is anything but normal just a programme to promote these abnormal people as being normal OR am I abnormal I do not have any Gay friends and certainly do not have any transsexual’s friends but sadly I do know some alcoholics
Any rate I dare not watch any other soap’s as I expect they are just as bad will keep listening to the Archers a story of weird Country folk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.