Friday, April 22, 2016

Back in the Caravan

Back in my Caravan
Whitstable 

Last year we booked a whole season at SeaView Park Holidays SwaleCliffe Nr Whitstable. Ideal just 40 minutes from my house right on the sea, the park has a swimming pool and Club house with entertainment. It is close enough for Family and friends to visit us and take advantage of the amenities. Grand Children Poppy and George often stay over night and as soon as they wake up they are in the Pool.

There are so many places to visit in this area Whitstable (still a quaint old fashioned Fishing town) Canterbury, Margate, Ramsgate, Faversham, Broadstairs (certainly my favourite) and many villages.
Broadstairs
We spend most Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays here. One of the only advantage of getting old (and that is the only one) is you are not tired to a timetable. Well I say that Val still has to look after the grandchildren so Susan can go out to work because that no good ex husband of hers, doesn’t pay enough maintenance.
The Caravan was placed here in March but it was far to cold and miserable to stay that was until last weekend. With the grandchildren staying they go to bed early and then moan because the TV is on so I have brought a TV to be used in the awning so as not to upset the little darlings by order of she who should be obeyed. I also have to sleep in the awning last year I had blow up bed, the put me up bed collapsed when I laid on it obviously a design fault nothing to do with my weight. So this year I brought down a proper bed and hope that will suffice.
Broadstairs
Yesterday we had a wander around Whitstable and had a nice meal in an Italian restaurant. Plenty of Coffee Shops and Curio Shops in the Town well worth a visit plus you have the Harbour if you like Fish and seafood.
Any rate will be thinking of you

Smile Val you are with me



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.