Friday, December 11, 2015

Tyson Fury

  • Tyson Fury spoke to the Mail On Sunday Chief Sports Writer Oliver Holt
  • In the interview, he sparked controversy with his quasi-religious diatribe
  • Fury said three things 'need to be accomplished before the Devil comes home'
  • These are the legalisation of homosexuality, abortion and paedophilia
  • Fury went on to deny he said that and has since threatened Holt 
  • We are now publishing audio and the full transcript from the interview
Until this weekend I did not have a clue who Tyson Fury was but the controversy stir my interest. That is why I have included this article
It seems according to this article that this Tyson is a very religious man, to me a fundamentalist which is not my own interpretation of Christianity but every one to their own. So why has upset everyone well quite simply he upset the Liberal Left and the Pink mafia by insulting Gay people because we are told that he compared Gays with Paedophile's which even I thought was outlandish. Yet this is what he said " There are only three things that need to be accomplished before the Devil comes home. One of them is homosexuality being legal in countries, one of them is abortion and the other is paedophilia. So who would have thought in the 50s and early 60s that those first two would be legalised. When I say paedophile can be made legal, that sounds like crazy talk doesn’t it but back in the 50s and early 60s, for them first two to be made legal would have been looked on as a crazy man again. If I would have told you 120 years ago that a thousand tonne aeroplane was going to float through the sky, a piece of steel, ludicrous. When Christopher Columbus said the world was round, he’s an idiot"
Now to me he is not saying Gays are paedophile he is saying those three things will let the Devil in. I do not agree with him on the outcome but he saying thing change very easily in a short period of time and we must watch.
Or have I read it wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.