Sunday, October 04, 2015

Passport Official


On Holiday in Tenerife had a rather interesting confrontation with Tenerife Passport Official. When going through passport control one Office decided to let people through by just glancing at each passport. When he came to me I held the passport to may face and smiled see pic. This drove this little man crazy threatening me with deportation he then took my name and details, it seemed as I was the biggest man there and he was very small and he wanted to belittle me which he managed to do. What is it with these small insignificant people when the put on a uniform they become little Hitler’s

Tenerife you know what you Sun Sea and Booze

Ster look from Val must have done something wrong

Val in pool with Wendy  Whyman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.