Sunday, October 11, 2015

migrants getting £150 taxis to London

When I looked into the article and contacted my MP I found out it was told it was a complete fabrication. So I like most people want to stop all immigration to the UK but making up stories doesn't help our cause

Calais migrants getting £150 taxis to London paid for by YOU after sneaking into Britain

HENDERSON, Gordon

19:42 (18 hours ago)
to me
Martin, this is utter rubbish. The problem with the internet is that anybody can post lies online and immediately people think it is the truth. Sadly there is no way to counter such allegations!
G

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/595618/Calais-migrants-immigration-asylum-seekers-Britain-Dover-Calais-London-taxis-taxpayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.