Saturday, September 12, 2015

Mr Churchill upset over Broadstairs

My last Blog I thought would be non political I was just writing about my visit to Broadstairs but the leftwing anonymous Mr Churchill took offence as can be seen in the message below. I apologise for the language in the message as you know I never use swear words but I wanted to show that this man has a limited vocabulary maybe he should read more to learn more words and then dictionary to understand what they mean. My articles must be getting under his skin as when he first took an interest in my Blog his arguments against my comments were sensible but now he has resorted to insults and bad language Shame.

Mr Churchill has left a new comment on your post "Broadstairs-am I fat?": 

Bollocks - as a libertarian I think you can eat what you want. You're going to be dead soon so enjoy your bloody food while you have a chance. If you do believe in heaven then you will only have salad (or is that hell)? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.