Friday, August 07, 2015

Mum Still Remembered

Mum with Henry Cooper


I was in the Doctors recently and you know what it is like when you are in the waiting room no one talks, well that is till I get there I always say Good afternoon and get conversations going. While sitting talking to some Ladies of my age one said you are Martin Clarke I acknowledge this and she said your Mum used to teach me Judo at School then several of the other women said the same, then we reminisced about my Mum. When I come out from the Doctors into the waiting room I always lift up my arms and say I am cured, this cheers people up. I did not need cheering up as I was so pleased that Mum was still remembered outside the family


Mum (Margret Clarke) Dad (John Nobby Clarke)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.