Wednesday, April 16, 2014

TIMES liar about UKIP- I will vote UKIP in the next Euro Elections

Read this article then listen to Nigel Farage on YouTube Sky version spot the discrepancies in the article also at the end of the interview the Political Commentators say that Nigel Farage admitted spending £15000 on his Office, well you tell me where he says that in the interview. I have also included the letter he mentions. The Times is a Pro EU Newspaper who think they impunity to lie about anyone opposed to the EU

I WILL BE VOTING UKIP IN THE EU ELECTION. Voting in the EU election in reality means nothing as MEP’s have no real power in what in reality is an Organisation like the old Soviet Union, where the system is run by Commissioners a totally undemocratic system. What a vote does do it show that you are fed up with the EU and the Political Establishment in this Country

As for eclectic bill the average electric bill for one of my 1 bedroom flat per annum is £600

Nigel Farage facing expenses probe into claims UKIP leader has received £60,000 from EU for office he was given by supporter rent-free
·       Farage claims £15,500 a year to run his office in Lyminster, West Sussex
·       The building was given to him rent-free and former office manager says it cost just £3,000 a year to run
·       Ex-UKIP official has referred Farage to the EU's anti-fraud watchdog
·       Party leader denies any wrongdoing and says allegation is a political smear
·       Mr Farage allegedly called a female official a 'stupid woman' and told her to 'shut up' when she asked for an independent audit into party finances



Times story falls apart as key source reveals his responses were distorted by the paper

David Samuel- Camps who was quoted in The Times smear piece today has written to the paper making clear that the story has distorted his responses to the questions he was posed. We publish his full unabridged letter below:
“Mr Kenber and Mr Mostrous,
Re: Nigel Farage and office costs
"I am extremely concerned that in your report you have distorted my responses to your questions regarding the Lyminster office costs.
"On the front page you quote me as stating that the costs were £3000 per year. This is grossly incorrect. I told you that the previous manager had tied the office into some supply contracts and as a result the monthly costs were some £2000. I told you several times that I eventually reduced the costs to £700 per month. When I went to school we were taught the times tables and that £700 times 12 equals £8400 (which is not too far removed from Mr Farage’s £1000 per month) so where on earth did you come up with a figure of £3000?
"At no time did I say that “electricity, heating, and business rates at the office totalled less than £250 a month”. I told you that I could not remember the individual amounts as it was over four years ago but they would have been in the region of £200 each.
"Later, you then contradict yourselves by quoting me as saying that the costs were £700 per month - which is correct. You asked me a number of times about the £700/month figure which I confirmed several times; again I have to ask how does £700 per month equate to £3000 per year? I should also point out that our conversations were witnessed.
"To the best of knowledge and belief I was completely honest in my answers and resent the fact that those answers have been completely distorted. I did warn you that there is a small minority who are 'mischief makers' – one in particular who would go to any lengths to destroy Mr Farage’s reputation.

"I expect you to publish corrections as outlined above.

"Finally, I should point out that the Lyminster is nowhere near Bognor Regis; it is on the outskirts of Littlehampton, a fact that could have been verified by looking at an AA road atlas!"
David Samuel-Camps BA (Hons) Dip. PA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.