Monday, January 20, 2014

Birthday

I have had a lot of emails congratulating me on my Birthday

Most say Happy Birthday. Why should I be happy being a Year old being 64 is nothing to be pleased about unless everyone thinks I am lucky to have lived to this age. I have told my family I want no presents or gifts they are a waste of money.

So why do I wish to celebrate my Birthday I had nothing to do with the occasion it was all to do with my Parents, now if they were alive they may want celebrate my birth.

I celebrate things which I have had input for example on January 31st I will have been married for 44 years, now that is worth celebrating because it was a decision I made

If someone tells me once more that getting old is inevitable, I will scream. What do they think I am STUPID. It is not the number it was is happening to your body and your mind that is the problem. My main problem is I can no longer compete in Judo and Sambo something I spent most of life in.

YET IT COULD BE I AM A MISERABLE OLD GIT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.