Sunday, December 08, 2013

UKIP-ROYAL MARINE-STORM AID

Read this article and tell me you are not thinking the same thing. I wish UKIP would be the next Government but our electoral system doesn’t allow that to happen. The hope is their enough Rebel Conservatives who will rid us of Cameron and his Eton Liberal Elite Government

'Send them all back home': In shocking video, UKIP councillor and key Farage ally launches astonishing racist rant... then tells MoS: 'I stand by every word'
·       Victoria Ayling says all immigrants in Britain should be sent back home 
·       Tells camera: 'I just want to send the lot back, but I can't say that' 
·       UKIP leader Nigel Farage said her comments were 'slightly odd' 
·       Ayling said there is nothing 'offensive or politically incorrect' in video 


RELEASE THE ROYAL MARINE WHO DONE A GOOD JOB OF KILLING A MURDERING TALIBAN TERRORISTS

I bet the Billions in Foreign Aid will not go to those who live in GB and suffered devastating storm damage CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.