Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Guides and PC


'I promise to be true to myself': Girl Guides no longer have to swear allegiance to God and country
    Leaders said different words were needed so all girls can be included
    Members have been required to make a pledge to God since 1910
    Church of England appealed to the Guides to keep promise to God



Chief Guide Gill Slocombe insisted the previous oath had been ‘confusing’ about belief and ‘discouraged some girls and volunteers from joining us’.

 What a load of rubbish most young girls just want to become Guides

The new oath is all about personal selfishness "Be true to myself" Do what ever I feel I should do irrelevant of others "develop my beliefs" develop whats good for me. "Serve my Community" this hints at certain sections of the community being outside the rest of the Country.

I would like to know more about the people who run the Girls Guides National body what is their agenda have they, like the RSPCA, being taken over by a load of Militants? or is it just PC gone mad again
   
Best Definition of 'Political Correctness'

There's an annual contest at Griffith University, Australia, calling for the most appropriate definition of a contemporary term. 

This year's term was 'political correctness'. 

The winning student wrote:

'Political correctness' is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.