Friday, May 11, 2012

A MIRACLE

I was convinced I would die Wednesday I was suffering from the worst bout of Man Flu known to man warned Valerie held my rosary and Crucifix even thought I saw Mum and Dad telling me not worry A Miracle happened after a very difficult night I woke up in my bed not in heaven, must have been my parents pushing me back or could it be I was of the Male species?

Have my sleep apna machine Valerie says I look like something out of  Doctor Who wonder if that turns her on? nothing else does this getting old is not all its cracked up to be. My memory must be going because I look into a mirror and sees thirty year I look back and I see this old man wonder who he is

Other good news since my miracle Mobiles are to be banned from schools and the WI Amateur Talent Show is finishing Saturday I refer to that ridiculous "Britain got talent" a contradiction in itself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.