Friday, October 29, 2010

Minimum Wage

A complaint was made about a small businessman not paying the minimum wage to his workers, so a Government official visited him to investigate the accusation


The Government official asked: "I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them."



The Small businessman replied: "Well, there's my worker who's been with me for 3 years. I pay him above the minimum wage plus give him free room and board

"Then there's the mentally challenged worker. He works about 18 hours a day and does about 90% of all the work around here. He makes about £10 per week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a pack of beers every Saturday night so he can cope with life.

He also sleeps with my wife occasionally.

The Government official asks: "That's the person I want to talk to...the mentally challenged one.



Small businessman : "That would be me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.