Friday, May 07, 2010

A Great day

Dear Editor
What a great day for the Conservative Party and the people of Sittingbourne & Sheppey and great day for me.
I have friend who I have always supported Gordon Henderson becoming the Conservative MP for this constituency, Lloyd Bowen becoming a Conservative Councillor for Roman Ward, my ward where I live and tried several years ago tried to break the back of the Labour domination of the Ward something I failed to do and last but not least listening to David Cameron’s speech where he offered the hand of Friendship to the LibDems he looked and acted like a real statesman putting the country first. Pre the election I was not a great lover of David Cameron but his energy, sincerity, debating skills and his ability to connect with the ordinary person has made me a fan.
A great Day at last the Clouds of Doom are beginning to lift over this great island

Martin Clarke Sittingbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.