Tuesday, July 08, 2008

TV before Tennis

Sunday night is the one night I spend in front of the Tele, the programme selection is quite good I normally watch ITV1 record BBC1 a good quality 4 hours entertainment. Well it was until last Sunday when the poor viewers of BBC1 had to endure about 5 hours of Tennis and what was the special occasion A BRIT making the final? No just the annual Wimbledon Finals. I personal am not a great lover of Tennis as a spectator but if people want to watch this rather elitist sport that’s OK with me but why put it on one of the main TV channels? BBC has 4 stations surely this event could have been put on one of the more obscure channels and let me watch my normal viewing maybe BBC4 could become a Sports Channel featuring all BBC sporting events. I wonder if the BBC was self financing like every other station would they have been allowed to spend 4 to 5 hours on two individuals who after all are not British

Martin Clarke Sittingbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.