Saturday, June 21, 2008

PAYPAL & DAVID DAVIES

Dear Editor
Below is an article on David Davies in which I say that the Government and EU have to much power as I wrote this I received an email from PAYPAL most people know that this is a system of safe payment over the internet

Dear Martin Clarke, This notice is a reminder. We are sending you this notice because you have received more than 650.00 GBP in total payments to your PayPal account. PayPal is required by law to comply with European Union Anti-Money Laundering regulations to collect information from customers when they receive more than the set limit in total payments

This account has been opened for two years how can spending £650 pounds over a two year period be even considered MONEY LAUNDERING? The EU have brought in laws where they can monitor what and where I spend my money and you wonder why people like me support David Davies stance

DAVID DAVIES

David Davies In my mind has made a bold decision to force an election on a matter of conscious; I refer to his stand about the state taking complete control of our lives. Although the 42 day detention was the straw that broke the camels back it is about much more, of the NU Labour use the excuse of Terrorism, but surely with all the high tech equipment and millions being spent on surveillance, the fact that a terrorist has been arrested and that by definition must means the Police have evidence, you do not 42 days? NO this 42 days is about you and me NOT terrorists it is about the Government National and Local keeping a check on us. Of course they will say it will only be terrorist who affected but what constitutes a Terrorist? At the moment it means militant Moslems but what of the future could it mean anyone who wants to see the collapse of the government or just general sedition? For example in European some members of the European Union are trying to make it an offence to campaign against the EU could I then be arrested and imprisoned for 42 days if I say we should withdraw fro the EU? Maybe not now with the EU dictatorship nothing is impossible you wait and see when they dismiss the Irish No Vote.
I like a lot people no longer believe anything this Government tells us they only time you know that there not lying is when they keep their mouths closed but in all honesty I have doubt about all politicians I feel David Davies has given me faith that at least one MP can keep to his ideals and I am pleased to say that our own candidate in Sittingbourne & Sheppey Gordon Henderson is a man of the same ilk. Surely the time has come for an MP to have a limited term of office say maximum 15 years this would prevent them making a career in politics where the main aim at present is to think of their pocket rather then the people they represent the same can be said of top civil servants whom seem to answerable to no one.

I have said it before we are in the process of having a Benevolent Dictatorship but a Dictatorship just the same


Martin Clarke Sittingbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.