Thursday, June 07, 2007

My Honda Stolen

I recently took my granddaughter and her bike on my truck into the country so she could get used to cycling on roads, she enjoyed the experience so I thought I would like to join her. Because of my hip and knee injury cycling is out of the question, so an electric cycle, no not man enough so I purchased an old Honda 90 on EBay. This turned out to be a boon, instead my truck I could help save the world by cutting down on pollution, save money on fuel and get round town a lot quicker. At 6ft 2inces and weighing 23 stone I did get some strange looks and comments when I was flying about on my little moped but no matter as it was an enjoyable experience until Thursday! I whizzed down to Nobby’s Gym on Milton Regis Playing Fields to do some training something I do on a daily basis and left my bike outside of the gym by the window and you guessed 1 ½ hours later it was gone, stolen by some young hoodlum in a Burberry cap. Using my brothers van I visited all the possible places this thieving fool could have gone, so now I am back to using my environmentally unfriendly 4x4, my cheery little Honda I expect by now is raced to death across some field by some low life. Eventually I will find out who stole my little fun machine these thieves do not have many brain cells so they will brag to someone and when I find out, then I will have to give the culprit a very good talking to and make him realise the error of his ways.

Martin Clarke Sittingbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.