Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Litter Oinks

Yesterday I was walking from my house to my Martial Arts Club, as I crossed the road at South Avenue a women in her late 20’s early 30’s crossed with me when she got halfway across the road she discarded her plastic bottle in the middle of the road, she was the typical chav, dumpy, smoking and wearing a white shell suit. My first reaction was to confront her but I thought no why waste your time trying to educate a moron and get into a argument, this annoyed me all morning when I was walking home at 3pm the male equivalent but slightly younger was crossing towards me he disposed of his bottle in the middle of the road then threw empty fag packet to the floor proceeded to open a new pack whose wrappers he threw into a hedge, all with in a few feet of a waste bin. This time I could not keep quite as he drew near to me I said, “ever thought of using a bin?” he retorted “mind your own business” my reply “ It is my business I am a Council Tax payer and I have to pay for someone to clean your mess up” by the time he was 5 yards away I got the verbal abuse as far as he was concerned he had done nothing wrong, I was pleased he was out of grabbing distance as I am not the most tolerant of people when my parentage is questioned.
Why do I mention this simply these oinks are most probably parents or soon will be can you imagine what heir offspring will be like al I can say GOD help this country because no one else wants to.


Martin Clarke Sittingbourne
Martinclarke.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.