Monday, October 30, 2006

MP Derek Wyatt misleads public again

I am proud to say I was one of those Conservatives who voted for Gordon to become Parliamentary Spokesman with the veiw that he will make an excellent MP and someone who knows the area, the letter below prove my point. The rather ineffective MP Derek Wyatt is just like his government all spin and no substance, I cannot wait for the worst government this country has seen in hundreds of years being kicked out.

PRESS RELEASE
Date: 29th October 2006
Release date: Immediate
Subject: New kid on the blog.

GORDON Henderson, who was recently reselected as the Conservative Parliamentary Spokesman for Sittingbourne & Sheppey, has launched his own website blog.

Gordon said:

'To be honest I am not entirely sure in which direction the website blog is heading. Ultimately I want it to be a daily record of what I’ve done, both politically and privately, but I’m really not sure that I will have the time to update it daily.

‘The problem is that I am not really a politician. I am just an average bloke who has to get up early every morning and go to work to earn a living in order to pay the mortgage.

‘But I am an average bloke who also has a dream that someday I will be in a position to make my community and my country a better place.

‘I care passionately about my family, my community and my country and that is the message that I want to put over in my blog. Of course, sometimes my blog will be political, but basically, I want it to be a spontaneous outpouring of my thoughts. I want people to see who I really am, warts and all.

‘People have lost trust in politicians because they feel they live on a different planet. I want people to be able to trust me because they know that I am the same as them. I will be honest with them They might not always agree with my views, but at least they will know where I stand, and, more importantly, they will know that I am one of them.

‘Whether they live in Sheerness, Sittingbourne or one of the villages, I want them to know that I have the same concerns as them, the same problems as them and the same daily pressures as them

‘I am concerned about job security; I am concerned about the way in which this Government has allowed too many foreign workers into our country to undermine British tradesmen; I am concerned about the way our green fields are being concreted over; I am concerned about the way in which the “liberal” elite have presided over a erosion of discipline in our society; I am concerned about the increase in anti-social behaviour; I am concerned about the way that criminals are often treated better than their victims and I am concerned about the way in which a culture of political correctness is gagging a proper debate of all these issues.’
…ends…..
Note to editors: Gordon’s blog can be found at:
http://www.sittingbournesheppeyconservatives.com/blog.php?sectionid=9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.